• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UCF vs. LSU

I just heard a comment by an announcer that really can't be true. I believe the announcer said that LSU was missing 8 starters on defense. Really?

I just heard a comment by an announcer that really can't be true. I believe the announcer said that LSU was missing 8 starters on defense. Really?
Sad but true (one was back after halftime) but prior to that the number went UP due to one targeting and one personal foul. It was a train wreck all the way around.

I can't imagine losing 8 starters and winning the game. I know they have back ups, but dang, 8 starters. Why didn't you guys play UGA with 8 starters missing. The game might have been closer..........nah, probably not.

Man that was an ugly win. That might have been LSUs worst performance this year and they still beat the self crowned National Champions....the UCF faithful might want to reconsider their future rants.

Good on LSU and Kentucky adding to the SEC bowl win column. The conference is looking good this bowl season. Too bad Mississippi State literally gave away a win to Iowa.

I can't imagine losing 8 starters and winning the game. I know they have back ups, but dang, 8 starters. Why didn't you guys play UGA with 8 starters missing. The game might have been closer..........nah, probably not.
Still the weirdest game of the year. UGA was a no show. I bet that doesn't happen next year....

Back
Top Bottom