• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO diorama ** update** 1st place trophy at Houston Modelmania 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the anal rape mandatory with the Ufo abduction ?

I'm convinced that the anal probe stories go hand-in-hand with the average mentality of the abductee. For the most part they are "odd" type people to begin with. I think it's their mental condition that leads them to add a sexual theme to their claimed experience. IE, Crazy people telling crazy stories.

But then there are stories like the Travis Walton incident. He was a normal person with no known mental problems (beforehand). Plus there were six of his coworkers that witnessed the UFO. Over 40 years later and they all still tell the exact same story. Something or somebody definitely abducted Travis that night. It could have been space aliens or secret US military operations. But something definitely F-ed him up real good that night.
zfire-in-the-sky.jpg

I loved watching UFO stuff growing up, especially on Unsolved Mysteries

When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Project Blue Book". The Air Force hired these guys to go around and interview UFO witnesses. As it turns out, Project Blue Book was a very real US Military project and was the third of such studies following Operation Grudge and Operation Sign.

Over 50,000 cases were reviewed by the real Project Blue Book ranging from 1952 until 1970.
http://www.bluebookarchive.org/

When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Project Blue Book". The Air Force hired these guys to go around and interview UFO witnesses. As it turns out, Project Blue Book was a very real US Military project and was the third of such studies following Operation Grudge and Operation Sign.

Over 50,000 cases were reviewed by the real Project Blue Book ranging from 1952 until 1970.
http://www.bluebookarchive.org/

I remember that show..

Nice work, very nice.

I was into the whole UFO thing as a kid, too. Anyone read Chariots of the Gods? Great book from the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom