• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

An Ohio man captured video of an intriguing pair of lights which left him baffled because they were unlike anything he had seen in his three decades of serving as a USAF aircraft mechanic.

In a report filed to MUFON, the unidentified man described the objects as having a "spinning gem shape" as they silently rose about the tree line outside of his house.

Thankfully the witness was astute enough to quickly capture video of the event, but his own reporting and background are perhaps the more potent portion of his experience rather than the enigmatic footage.

According to the man, "these were absolutely not aircraft that I know of," including "unusual things I saw" while serving at Edwards AFB.

As can be expected, his report is also rich on observational details that may have been missed by a layperson observing the craft, such as directional patterns and the flight formation of the objects.

And, while the case may ultimately end up unsolved like countless other UFO sightings each year, it stands as a remarkable example of how the enigma can confound even the most experienced of witnesses.

Not bad for what looks like just a couple of lights.

Source: MUFON YouTube

Published on Apr 5, 2016
The object is rather hard to see in this shaky video - but it does briefly appear near the end. The witness did freeze frame the video and produce a still frame of the object - which is included in the video.

Unedited Witness Testimony: I was driving East on I-20 just west of Pell City, AL. I noticed a large black object hovering over the interstate. I whipped out my camera and tried to record it. I estimate the object to be around 80' long and approx 300' off of the deck. I observed it for about 2 miles of interstate before passing underneath it. I could not see any windows or features to the object, and it appeared stationary. My wife was traveling less than ten minutes behind me and was not able to positively ID the object, as it had moved away by then. I looked at what I had recorded and did a screen grab of the object zoomed in. I will attach both files. Unfortunately, the video makes it appear much smaller than what I was observing. Anyways, I don't know what it was, thought maybe you would be interested.

The Witness Media Release Agreement to show this video is on file with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

Published on Mar 29, 2016
Unedited witness testimony: I was at a child's birthday party at a suburban community south of Wilmington, DE. As I walked toward my automobile, parked along the street, I noticed a bright and pulsating light to my left about 1 mile away and at about 40 degrees above the tree line. The object was pulsating and changing color from blue to white to red to orange in a pattern that made it seem to be rotating. It moved slowly with no derivation from its course and moved away from my position toward the north. I had no idea what this object was and called it to my wife's attention. I told her that I thought it was a UFO. I was excited by the object's presence and immediately ask my wife for her cell phone. I was able to activate the camera and filmed the object for a brief time. I was only able to magnify the picture near the middle of the sighting and the video is at some points shaky. The object continued to move away from me a disappeared behind the tree line near the horizon.

Delaware MUFON Chief Investigator William Weber closed this case as an Unknown. The Witness Media Agreement allowing permission to show this video is on file with MUFON.

Published on Mar 5, 2016
Peter Paget is a former member of British Intelliegence, and former science advisor to the Cabinet. UFO Disclosure is not confirming that UFOs are real, it is formal acknowledgment of extraterrestrial presence through the universe by prominent global nations, space agencies and religious institutions. Anyone careful enough to connect the dots can clearly see that we have been on a path leading to disclosure for sometime.

Back
Top Bottom