• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFOs are real.

james357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
370   0
Reaction score
For the past few months Tucker Carlson has been talkin about UFOs and showing pictures form military
Showing crafts of some sort that can fly 13,000 miles per hour and turn and hover go into the water.

Now the government is admitting that they're real and CNN did a special yesterday and now Tucker Carlson at 8:20 just got through talking about UFOs.
Now they're saying that our military has been harassed and 10 missile silos were shut down 2017 for about 6 hours and something glowing red was above the missile sites.
Strange things are happening. Maybe there are inoculated us so we won't become infected when we meet these aliens. So everybody go out and get your shot so you can say hello.

All these info sort of interesting, BUT questionable:
- Why JUST now the government start talking about it and trying to say that we might be at danger? Really?
- What exactly are they trying to hide with all this crappy Unidentified Flying Object? Are they planning to blow the country up with some nuclear power and blame this Unidentified things?
- As a believer my Bible says "demons can disguise themselves into anything, even into an angel" - Couldn't they disguised themselves into this flying things as well, since evil already took over America in ALL Government levels?

All these info sort of interesting, BUT questionable:
- Why JUST now the government start talking about it and trying to say that we might be at danger? Really?
- What exactly are they trying to hide with all this crappy Unidentified Flying Object? Are they planning to blow the country up with some nuclear power and blame this Unidentified things?
- As a believer my Bible says "demons can disguise themselves into anything, even into an angel" - Couldn't they disguised themselves into this flying things as well, since evil already took over America in ALL Government levels?
You are correct OttoMan, what we are seeing and are being called Aliens are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. The book of Enoch that was never canonized into the Christian Bible provides a lot of information about them. Jesus made reference to scripture found in the Book of Enoch but the reason it was never canonized is there was no original manuscript available at the time although some fragments have been found recently I believe. (The Ethiopian Jews do include it in their Bible.) The Gov. or "scientific community" won't even consider researching the scriptures because to do so would be to acknowledge there is a righteous holy God creator. If they would study the
Book of Enoch they would have an understanding of who built most of the Egyptian Pyramids and other megalithic structures around the world. It wern't us!!!!!!!! The Nephilim commanded the incredible technology and taught mankind much of what we know now. Spacecraft would be easy for them to build and fly.

Watching the videos really makes you wonder how long it will be till they make contact if it is aliens. I was was with my dad coming back from Paulding Forest from hunting when I was 12 and we saw something that stood still in the sky. It was so odd we pulled over and watched it. It disappeared in an instant. Not saying I saw a vehicle from outer space but I’ve never seen anything like it and he hasn’t either. Seeing all this news about it makes you wonder though.

Watching the videos really makes you wonder how long it will be till they make contact if it is aliens. I was was with my dad coming back from Paulding Forest from hunting when I was 12 and we saw something that stood still in the sky. It was so odd we pulled over and watched it. It disappeared in an instant. Not saying I saw a vehicle from outer space but I’ve never seen anything like it and he hasn’t either. Seeing all this news about it makes you wonder though.

Me and my brother saw something similar. It's one thing to believe and hear stories but seeing with your own eyes is a whole nother level.

A good article on UFO's. Worth your time.

"UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month"

"
We have tackled many strange stories on 60 Minutes, but perhaps none like this. It's the story of the U.S. government's grudging acknowledgment of unidentified aerial phenomena— UAP—more commonly known as UFOs. After decades of public denial the Pentagon now admits there's something out there, and the U.S. Senate wants to know what it is. The intelligence committee has ordered the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense to deliver a report on the mysterious sightings by next month.

Bill Whitaker: So what you are telling me is that UFOs, unidentified flying objects, are real?

Lue Elizondo: Bill, I think we're beyond that already. The government has already stated for the record that they're real. I'm not telling you that. The United States government is telling you that.

Luis Elizondo spent 20 years running military intelligence operations worldwide: in Afghanistan, the Middle East and Guantanamo. He hadn't given UFOs a second thought until 2008. That's when he was asked to join something at the Pentagon called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, or "AATIP." "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

Long, but worth watching. Esp the last part where "religion " comes up.
Channel on YouTube: Mr Creeps.... lol
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom