• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFOs are real.

I'm 64. When I was 12 years old I was laying in the back of my dad's car coming back from my grandparents home in Chattanooga. We lived about 14 miles away in Chickamauga.
My dad had a Corvair and I was able to fit in the back under the window behind the seats. I saw something flying over the mountain and it was cigar-shaped and I said dad there's something flying over there over Lookout Mountain. Mom said where and she was sitting up front but couldn't get the angle that I had. The next morning was Sunday and dad said hey Dave the paper reported that flying object over Lookout Mountain last night about 7 the same time you saw it.
Later on when I was 15 I saw something flying over the mountains towards the east and then I saw it Harvard over Chickamauga Park but it was at such a distance it was like a small light. Three of my friends were sitting on the side of the hill with me and they saw it two Jets came from the north moving fast. The object we're still a distance away but the Jets were coming and getting The Distance by half every few seconds and then whatever it was that they were chasing all of a sudden put distance between them faster than they were coming and then they disappeared over the mountain.
My sister-in-law's father died last year at 90 and he was a pilot.
I met him in 2002 the first time and I asked him if he ever saw a UFO. He said I don't talk about that stuff. The two things I don't like to talk about is UFOs and airplanes crashing.

download.jpg

Our government tells us a story , never the truth.

Odd stuff happened on one or more of the moon landings. The Russians did make it to the moon, I never was aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom