• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA looks like ****

I think the defense played well enough. 1 busted coverage for a td. To say that Jake Fromm played like garbage is an insult to bags of trash. How many turnovers. Late passes, poorly thrown balls. He never got in rhythm. This was his first loss at home and from what I saw the loss rests solely on his shoulders.

LSU 42
Florida 28

Mr Burns.jpg

I think the defense played well enough. 1 busted coverage for a td. To say that Jake Fromm played like garbage is an insult to bags of trash. How many turnovers. Late passes, poorly thrown balls. He never got in rhythm. This was his first loss at home and from what I saw the loss rests solely on his shoulders.
I think he and Kirby conspired for that loss.

"KIRBY" a legion in his own mind, UGA DAWGS, showed up, but did not play, The NON-COACHING, the lack of participation of all almost looks like they were paid off to just play without, "HEART DID NOT PLAY WITH HEART" have got to come together they played as each played the way they wanted to do with no HEART to play as a "TEAM, "THEY PLAYED WITHOUT HEART"...

When you play individually you get your deserved results, and then you really see how pathetic everyone was and still did not attain the goal...

Reactions: STI
Back
Top Bottom