• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA loses Marshall and Scott - Wesley

That sucks! Marshall knew it too from the look on his face right after it happened:( It looked to me like TN did it on purpose.

Tennessee definitely were playing very aggressive. I saw a couple helmet first tackles that should have got a call, as well as some blatant late hits.

I'm a UGA fan, but guys, football is a dangerous sport. Injuries happen. UGA just seems to have had more of them than usual.

If the defense doesn't tighten up then UGA will drop a game or two without all of the offensive firepower. Only so much Aaron Murray can do. Hopefully Bennett will not be out too long and Gurley needs to get healthy and stay healthy because we are going to have to ride that horse hard.

If the defense doesn't tighten up then UGA will drop a game or two without all of the offensive firepower. Only so much Aaron Murray can do.

Yep.
Losing these guys hurts us - some. The defense is what will be the cause of our next loss. Todd Grantham is stealing money right now.

We're pretty deep at the WR position and I think that both Douglas and Green have jumped at the challenge to fill in at the RB position, but without Gurley being 100% and our defense playing like they have, it is going to get ugly.

And let's not forget, special teams play has been horrendous. They have to tighten things up.

Back
Top Bottom