• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA v Auburn final thoughts

I'd pay good money to see Danielson take the hit over and over that the UGA photog from Ringgold took. Good news is she's okay.

It was very Auburn for Auburn to play the video over and over of Fairley's cheap shot on Arron Murray. It must suck being the irrelevant little brother to Alabama.
And Georgia. They gots 2 big brothers

Every game-

I do question why we seem so intent on our run game staying inside the tackles when it does not work. Bounce it out with a jet sweep or a trap play.......

And we always go into conservative mode as soon as we get 14 points in front. The secondary starts giving 5-10 yards of extra cushion.... I just don't get it......

Ok so they lose to A@m and win sec do they go. As I said 1 point or 50 here on out.
Was it a one point win or did the Dawgs win by 50? Did they lead throughout or come back at the end? At the end of the game is Joe Burrow healthy? Are Swift and Fromm? I hate to say it but I think it is far more likely LSU eats Georgia's lunch on December 7th.

The committee has two SEC members - one is from UF, the other from A&M, one from Georgia Tech, another is from U of Oklahoma, the Chair is from U of Oregon. I find it hard to believe that any two loss team even as SEC champs gets in. I think this group might be more inclined to choose LSU, as perhaps the top one loss team, over UGA.

Ultimately, who knows? Penn State and Ohio State play next week. One gets shown up as a pretender. My sincere hope is that Penn State wins. I don't see anyone beating Clemson. They could be the lone elite unbeaten team so perhaps three once beaten teams get in...I don't see a two loss Bulldog team getting in against that group...

There's a lot of football to be played before my dark, cloudy, crystal ball gets any clearer!

Was it a one point win or did the Dawgs win by 50? Did they lead throughout or come back at the end? At the end of the game is Joe Burrow healthy? Are Swift and Fromm? I hate to say it but I think it is far more likely LSU eats Georgia's lunch on December 7th.

The committee has two SEC members - one is from UF, the other from A&M, one from Georgia Tech, another is from U of Oklahoma, the Chair is from U of Oregon. I find it hard to believe that any two loss team even as SEC champs gets in. I think this group might be more inclined to choose LSU, as perhaps the top one loss team, over UGA.

Ultimately, who knows? Penn State and Ohio State play next week. One gets shown up as a pretender. My sincere hope is that Penn State wins. I don't see anyone beating Clemson. They could be the lone elite unbeaten team so perhaps three once beaten teams get in...I don't see a two loss Bulldog team getting in against that group...

There's a lot of football to be played before my dark, cloudy, crystal ball gets any clearer!
Go Lions!!

I agree if Auburn had a more experance quarterback Auburn would have came back beat GA

No, if UGA loses to A&M and beats LSU, they will not be in the final four teams, and frankly they should not be. No two loss team has ever been in the final four. UGA either wins the rest of their games and the SEC or they don't get in. With so many 1 loss teams, a two loss UGA team will be on the outside looking in. Unless all the other teams start losing.

A team is not lucky to hold the other team to less than 90 yards rushing for the game. A team is not lucky to build a 21 point lead against what many say is the best defense in the SEC. The other team is starting an "inexperienced" quarterback because he is gives them the best chance to win. If they had someone better, they would have played him. UGA nearly choked on the bit in the 4th quarter, but they did not. Like it or not, UGA went out and won the game. We could play the what if game from now on, but in the standings, UGA won the game. I don't know if they will win the next game. I only know that UGA will be in the SEC championship game in Atlanta. That is a fact.

Back
Top Bottom