• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA v Auburn final thoughts

crying.jpg

The DAWGS do not have a taste for blood when they play. They show no passion in their offence and mediocre defense.
Their training table serves no raw meat. They are "as feckless as a withered rash".

Congrats to Georgia for pulling out the win. Very disappointed with how the end result turned out for Auburn knowing that Malzahn and company had two weeks to prepare. This is the best defense Auburn has had in years and no playoff or SECCG to show for it. Most likely they will get another meaningless bowl game against Minnesota or Wisconsin (yawn). :sleeping:

I believe some of the calls throughout the game were just bad misfortune for Auburn. The missed facemask call on Nix was bad but the calls to overturn the recovered onside kick in the 4th and the Seth Williams sideline catch were most likely correct. Georgia was able to stop whatever run attack we put up and forced Nix to beat them and he couldn't in the end due to self imposed errors.

If Malzhan doesn't pull out a W versus a beat up Bama team then I believe he should go back home to Fayetteville where it seems his heart probably is. Just a matter of whether he and the administration can come to an agreement on a mutual parting of ways. Even if he wins, I don't know if there is confidence from the majority of the fan base that he will bring a conference title and or a playoff appearance in the coming years with the talent that the team has.

As for Georgia, the game vs LSU should be entertaining. Mercedes Benz stadium should be like a home away from home type of atmosphere for the dogs just like the Superdome is when LSU plays there. All the pieces for Georgia to win this game are right in front of them. Does Kirby and company have it in them to seize the opportunity?

MacT, you been watching way too much round ball football! lol

That "mediocre" defense has allowed 10.5 points per game and 75.8 yards rushing per game. UGA with that "mediocre" defense is, statistically, the number one team defense in the SEC. It took 10 games for the opposing team to score a rushing TD. What does that prove? Nothing other than the other SEC schools are worse than "mediocre" from a statistical standpoint!

Way too much round ball football MacT! lol

atltrader, do you believe that the boosters would buy out Malzhan? I know Malzhan has been on the hot seat for a couple of years, as far as the fans go. I haven't seen the Auburn facilities in a few years, but to me, the boosters would be better served to improve the athletic facilities before spending all that money to buy him out. Auburn, in my opinion, is behind some of the other schools in the SEC in terms of athletic facilities, or at least they were. But, I can see the heat getting higher if Auburn loses to Alabama at home without their truly great QB Tua. That might be the boiling point for Auburn fans. Good luck.

atltrader, do you believe that the boosters would buy out Malzhan? I know Malzhan has been on the hot seat for a couple of years, as far as the fans go. I haven't seen the Auburn facilities in a few years, but to me, the boosters would be better served to improve the athletic facilities before spending all that money to buy him out. Auburn, in my opinion, is behind some of the other schools in the SEC in terms of athletic facilities, or at least they were. But, I can see the heat getting higher if Auburn loses to Alabama at home without their truly great QB Tua. That might be the boiling point for Auburn fans. Good luck.
Been to a lot of D1 stadiums..... Auburn’s is only one I’ve seen that you can stand beside and throw a rock and hit a chicken house.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I like drivin in my truck....Auburn sucks....I like trucks.....I, I don’t to much care for Auburn...(He doesn’t care for Auburn).......Auburn sucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom