• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA v Auburn final thoughts

Hey atltrader atltrader , I've enjoyed the banter and commentary you have left on this thread. I know that my DAWGS run a boring offensive game plan and we all know the media will have LSU built up into an insurmountable team by the time Atlanta comes around LOL, but I don't expect any surprise offensive packages to appear.

Kirby will show up with what got him there and it should be a great game. I agree with you that they have everything in place for it to be like a home game and should be exciting to watch. Don't sweat your program too much. They play tremendous ball over on the plains and Gus is a damn fine coach! I have no doubt AU would be no more than a 1 loss team in the other conferences. Also, don't sell a bowl game against Minnesota short. I think that would be a nice matchup. Always remember, you could be like me and had to endure the Ray Goff experience LOL. Good luck on Bama!

Likewise Fear Itself Fear Itself , I definitely didn't plan on doing a full on autopsy of the Auburn program after the Georgia result but hey, it is what it is! The ODT can lead you down some rabbit holes of discussion you didn't expect to get into. I have no allusions that Malzahn is an elite coach but he just leaves you scratching your head on a few results year after year and in the end he will rightly or wrongly be evaluated and judged on what he did against his rivals whether he likes it or not.

I think this years SECCG could be very entertaining. LSU is good but they can be beaten given the right matchup. Burrow has been playing lights out this year but they sort of remind me of our run back in 2010. Jennifer Anniston/Giselle Bundchen for an offense and a little bit of Rosie O'donnell/Joy Behar for a defense. Georgia has every door open for them to make it back to the title game as long as ya'll don't have a repeat of last weekends 4th quarter against us. If things go sour for the Dawgs in the SEC title game, I can't help but think whether Kirby will forever get questioned on whether letting Fields go was the right decision knowing what he has done this year for the Suckeyes, er, I mean the Buckeyes!

Back
Top Bottom