• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Auburn

Hey AUBURN! We're gonna beat the HELL outta you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give 'em hell ALABAMA!

And I hope the DAWGS put a good whooping on you!

Hey AUBURN! We're gonna beat the HELL outta you! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer give 'em hell ALABAMA!

And I hope the DAWGS put a good whooping on you!

OK, I look forward to our "whipping". War Eagle!

For the OP: War Eagle is the battle cry. Tigers are the mascot. As for buying players name me one place that you know for a fact does not..../ Five years ago you couldn't find a "bama" sticker or tag on any car now they seem to be popping up on all the cars. Gotta love bandwagon fans.(not really)

Last edited:
OK, I look forward to our "whipping". War Eagle!

For the OP: War Eagle is the battle cry. Tigers are the mascot. As for buying players name me one place that you know for a fact does not..../ Five years ago you couldn't find a "bama" sticker or tag on any car now they seem to be popping up on all the cars. Gotta love bandwagon fans.(not really)
Man I remember the same thing when auburn won in 2010 people I never knew or thought were auburn fans had all their AU shirts on and their AU sweaters. Feels good to be recently accepted to U of A ;) Roll tide

image.jpg
image.jpg

Man I remember the same thing when auburn won in 2010 people I never knew or thought were auburn fans had all their AU shirts on and their AU sweaters. Feels good to be recently accepted to U of A ;) Roll tide

Of course it happens some, but not on the scale of Bama'. I went home about 2 weeks ago(I'm from AL) and I could tell there were a LOT of brand new, not faded out Bama flags and stickers. I do not remember the same scale with Auburn having sucess(just a few less bama fans:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom