• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Auburn

Of course it happens some, but not on the scale of Bama'. I went home about 2 weeks ago(I'm from AL) and I could tell there were a LOT of brand new, not faded out Bama flags and stickers. I do not remember the same scale with Auburn having sucess(just a few less bama fans:lol:)

I will admit I've been seeing a lot of bama stuff on cars and people wearing them. I'm always in the mood to quiz some folks

I will admit I've been seeing a lot of bama stuff on cars and people wearing them. I'm always in the mood to quiz some folks

Here is my observations of NCAA fandom over my last 36 years of life.

As a young boy growing up it seemed most folks either pulled for UGA or GT and the occasional AU or UA fan through the mid-80's. As the late 80's began I remember seeing more AU, Miami and ND fans around. Then the bandwagon shifted to UT, UF, FSU through the 90's. A bunch of folks rode the UF band wagon through '09 or so. And now it seems EVERYBODY loves UA. I wonder how many of these new UA fans have some UF, UT, or FSU apparel stuffed somewhere in the bottom of the closet?

Back
Top Bottom