• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Auburn

Go Dawgs defense! UGA needs to beat Auburn today so that Alabama can lock up the SEC West tonight at Miss State.
image.jpg

i can't believe what i am see. the worst part is my fiance is a auburn grad and her kids keep singing the fight song. i am about to head to the man cave with my dog and lock the door.

i can't believe what i am see. the worst part is my fiance is a auburn grad and her kids keep singing the fight song. i am about to head to the man cave with my dog and lock the door.

Not sure why you're surprised. We are the most underachieving team in college football and have been the entire Richt era. We can't play defense, we're getting manhandled on offense, our special teams is a joke, and we've been the subject of horrible calls all year. Honestly the only reason we have as many wins as we do is because Florida has been horrible for the last couple years.

Not sure why you're surprised. We are the most underachieving team in college football and have been the entire Richt era. We can't play defense, we're getting manhandled on offense, our special teams is a joke, and we've been the subject of horrible calls all year. Honestly the only reason we have as many wins as we do is because Florida has been horrible for the last couple years.

You guys are welcome to Muschamp.

So this is the same Auburn team that was winless in the SEC last year? Huh, so how many more excuses do Richt and his staff get? At some point a change is going to have to be made or we will continue to hemorrhage our top in state talent and our program will fall behind even more.

everyone one knows in the bulldogs nation that the only thing we had to look forward to this year was beating auburn and tech this season. i figured richt would have them fired up and ready to upset auburn. guess i was hoping for just a little too much from richt. ive been calling for his head for years now. we need a coach to give us a national championship in my life time.

everyone one knows in the bulldogs nation that the only thing we had to look forward to this year was beating auburn and tech this season. i figured richt would have them fired up and ready to upset auburn. guess i was hoping for just a little too much from richt. ive been calling for his head for years now. we need a coach to give us a national championship in my life time.

We have zero explosiveness on offense whatsoever. These little dunk passes and screens Bobo runs 80% of the time aren't effective enough to overcome falling behind.

yeah. it's hard to watch. i won't give up hope until the fat lady sings, but i am not going to get my hopes up. even his interview at the half is half assed. he really has no game plan.

Back
Top Bottom