• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Auburn

:pop2:

cdn3.sbnation.com_assets_3582335_tigerswin_medium.gif

Congrats to all the Auburn fans on a fantastic win. Since most of you are new to the program, I just wanted to wish you the best and advise you to go ahead and jump on the FSU bandwagon next.

I've refrained from posting in here since I didn't have a dog in this fight so to speak, but I'm glad Auburn won. I would have went to Auburn if I hadn't been dating the woman I married at the time I chose my college.

Mark Richt is a joke. UGA is never going to factor into the National Championship picture as long he is their coach. Well, at least not as long as Nick Sabin coaches a team in the other side of the same conference. I wish UGA would go out of conference and play a team of merit, but they won't.

And not an FSU fan...not even jumping on that bandwagon.

Congrats to all the Auburn fans on a fantastic win. Since most of you are new to the program, I just wanted to wish you the best and advise you to go ahead and jump on the FSU bandwagon next.

Fantastic win, not really. Luckiest sob's of the weekend is more like it. Thy tried to show they can pass a few too many times. And then got the lucky catch to survive.

Back
Top Bottom