• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU in the SEC Championship Game

Who wins the SEC in 2019?

• That's easy LSU...they are clearly the better team!

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Dawgs - they will surprise & outlast LSU!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Don't know - a close game to the end. Toss up.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Doesn't matter - neither will be #1 at season end.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care - in for free Tacos only!

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If UGA plays like they did against A&M, LSU will win in a walk. If LSU plays like they did against Ole Miss, UGA will win handily.

If Jesus continues to love football, LSU will have their due as the only undefeated SEC team and a conference title.

This.

I haven't watched LSU play this year but I have watched Georgia. Georgia will hold their own for 3 quarters. After that the defense will be so worn out that LSU will go up by at least 10.

Just like all the "experts" it is all LSU. None of the "experts" are even considering The Dawgs. Same tired **** all season. So yeah, The Dawgs probably don't even need to bother showing up. The Swamp Billys are the greatest team of all time. Joe Burrow is the greatest QB of all time. Hopefully The Dawgs can just make it respectable.

If ga defense can keep it close they got a chance.keep there offense off the field we can not out score them in a shootout.

Don't sell UGA short.

I believe Lawrence Cager is the key to the game for UGA. When he is on the field, the Dawgs move the ball. He seems to be the one guy Fromm throws to with confidence. The other wide receivers (Pickens, in particular) are coming along, but aren't quite there yet. Unfortunately, the TEs, who were getting more targets earlier in the year, seem to have mostly disappeared from the offense.

UGA run blocking has been spotty lately. This is a highly touted, although somewhat banged up, o-line. If their healthy, that will help tremendously.

UGA's pass rush is starting to come on strong. All that young talent is starting to live up to the promise.

Hoping for a very competitive game.

Back
Top Bottom