• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU in the SEC Championship Game

Who wins the SEC in 2019?

• That's easy LSU...they are clearly the better team!

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Dawgs - they will surprise & outlast LSU!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Don't know - a close game to the end. Toss up.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Doesn't matter - neither will be #1 at season end.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care - in for free Tacos only!

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LSU hits the books as a 4-6 point favorite.

i don''t see it being a blowout, but the truth is Fromm is off for some reason, missing a lot of wide open receivers badly, UGA isn't going to beat LSU with defense alone.

If Fromm can't open up the passing game, LSU will do the same thing SC did, stuff the run.

I'm glad UGA is in the game, but I'm not optimistic.

MacT, you seem to go with the idea that if you pick against a team long enough you will be correct.......5 times you have predicted UGA will be crushed, so far, you are 0 and 5. I hope your run of being incapable of picking the winning team continues through this weekend.lol I do not like the odds, I do not like UGA's chances, but I like that UGA is in the game and has a chance.......others that were supposed to crush UGA, are not. lol

MacT, you seem to go with the idea that if you pick against a team long enough you will be correct.......5 times you have predicted UGA will be crushed, so far, you are 0 and 5. I hope your run of being incapable of picking the winning team continues through this weekend.lol I do not like the odds, I do not like UGA's chances, but I like that UGA is in the game and has a chance.......others that were supposed to crush UGA, are not. lol
I don't pick UGA to lose because I want to. I pick them because @Hayata pays me to write these posts. lol

reed.gif

Back
Top Bottom