• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU

How bout them DAWGS! I was about to die from stress. That 3rd and 23 about did me in.
LSU's QB deserves a lot of respect - Murray deserves just a bit more. Both guys played lights out. Great game.

Well yesterday was my son's birthday (11) and he had a scout's camp out, so I was being the dutiful father and spent too much time glued to my phone wathcing the updates on espn.com. Of course I DVRd the game but haven't watch it yet. I normally don't watch a game I taped, especially if they lost, after knowing the outcome. At halftime I told myself win or lose, I'm watching this one. I'll watch it tonight hopefully. I would have thought both defenses would have held better despite their youth so not sure if that says more about the offensive power on both sides, or the youthful defenses... or both. In any case, Congrats dawg fans on what appears to have been a hard fought victory! :yo:

Well yesterday was my son's birthday (11) and he had a scout's camp out, so I was being the dutiful father and spent too much time glued to my phone wathcing the updates on espn.com. Of course I DVRd the game but haven't watch it yet. I normally don't watch a game I taped, especially if they lost, after knowing the outcome. At halftime I told myself win or lose, I'm watching this one. I'll watch it tonight hopefully. I would have thought both defenses would have held better despite their youth so not sure if that says more about the offensive power on both sides, or the youthful defenses... or both. In any case, Congrats dawg fans on what appears to have been a hard fought victory! :yo:

You'll still enjoy it! Was def. A nail biter and one of the best games I've seen all year!

Back
Top Bottom