• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU

That was the second great game that I have seen this year. The first being UGA vs SC. My hats off to LSU, Les Miles and especially their quarterback (a Georgia boy from Watkinsville). He has nothing to hang his head about. He overcame adversities and demons in his life to get back on track and yesterday he proved it. We will see him play on Sundays for sure. I was very impressed when Mark Richt hugged him and gave him a kind word after the game. Mark Richt getting emotional during a TV interview proved that he loves UGA fans and much as they love the Dawgs!

GO DAWGS !

Well yesterday was my son's birthday (11) and he had a scout's camp out, so I was being the dutiful father and spent too much time glued to my phone wathcing the updates on espn.com. Of course I DVRd the game but haven't watch it yet. I normally don't watch a game I taped, especially if they lost, after knowing the outcome. At halftime I told myself win or lose, I'm watching this one. I'll watch it tonight hopefully. I would have thought both defenses would have held better despite their youth so not sure if that says more about the offensive power on both sides, or the youthful defenses... or both. In any case, Congrats dawg fans on what appears to have been a hard fought victory! :yo:

Just ignore all the penalties that didn't get called...

Just ignore all the penalties that didn't get called...
I only made it through about the first half last night before an exhausting weekend took over so may have mised some and based on comments here I presume it got bad for UGA but the only ones I saw that didn't get called, would have gone against UGA. I HATE when the losing team's fans go on about that stuff as it normally goes both ways, or doesn't matter, but there was a blatant PI call that didn't get called against UGA. Other than 'psychology' it was no harm as the next play LSU threw for a touchdown but I was still surprised it didn't get called. Then there was a long 3rd down conversion where UGA was on offense and the OT literally TACKLED the DT from BEHIND, in the same frame as the play, I mean tackled and wound up laying on top of his back and there was no mention. That was actually a more surprsing no call than the PI. :confused: That was after a blatant face mask that should have been called against UGA and would have extended one of LSU failed drives. It was bizarre, but like mentioned, I'm guessing the refs were equally idiotic to both sides by the time it ended. It is frustrating seeing stuff like that though.... :( As mentioned I haven't watched the whole game and have no idea if it impacted the final score or not but based on everyone's comments, hopefully those refs won't be in any critical games for either team going forward.

Last edited:
What was GAY was having a prior Ole Miss coach in the booth with binocs stealing calls all game. But hey, all is fair in love and war!

Very Dirty....Very...even though Alabama is winning all their games...They arent playing like they should be. I've always had mad respect for LSU and my better half is from LSU so we have our moments and I honestly think LSU is better than Bama this season and I'm ok with it. I think Georgia is better offensively than Bama. Les miles is a great coach and as much as Alabama hates lsu I will always tip my hat at my "sec west" neighbors the west is the best by far. SEC east can suck a flag pole except for SC!

Back
Top Bottom