• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU

I only made it through about the first half last night before an exhausting weekend took over so may have mised some and based on comments here I presume it got bad for UGA but the only ones I saw that didn't get called, would have gone against UGA. I HATE when the losing team's fans go on about that stuff as it normally goes both ways, or doesn't matter, but there was a blatant PI call that didn't get called against UGA. Other than 'psychology' it was no harm as the next play LSU threw for a touchdown but I was still surprised it didn't get called. Then there was a long 3rd down conversion where UGA was on offense and the OT literally TACKLED the DT from BEHIND, in the same frame as the play, I mean tackled and wound up laying on top of his back and there was no mention. That was actually a more surprsing no call than the PI. :confused: That was after a blatant face mask that should have been called against UGA and would have extended one of LSU failed drives. It was bizarre, but like mentioned, I'm guessing the refs were equally idiotic to both sides by the time it ended. It is frustrating seeing stuff like that though.... :( As mentioned I haven't watched the whole game and have no idea if it impacted the final score or not but based on everyone's comments, hopefully those refs won't be in any critical games for either team going forward.

You missed several PI calls that should have easily gone against LSU. As well as numerous holds that the LSU OL committed frequently.

This^ I believe the game would have been different had LSU not muffed that punt return.... that was a huge no no

If Gurley had played the entire game, the score wouldn't have been that close. LSU's defense got schooled with UGA playing without our best tailback or receiver.

I'm still curious what the Bobo/Richt detractors have to say now. The offense is the 4th most productive offense in the country as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom