• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uga vs Michigan

Who do you think is brining home the W?

• UGA

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Michigan

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
It's really hard to beat a team twice, especially one as good UGA, Bama just caught em on a bad day the first time. UGA has had their time to see what mistakes they made and work on em. It's going to be one hell of a game though, UGA is already favored 2.5 points in Vegas
And don’t you think bama has had time to see what they need to be better at also?

wonder how many Big Blue fans/players woke up today thinking..."Man, Georgia really kicked our ass, how good is Bama?"
No, we woke up thinking we lost our final game to a winning season, where we beat Ohio State and one the Big Ten title. I'm not denying that the Dawg's were a better team last night and handed us a beating, but all you Dawg fans out there better not get too confident. Alabama schooled you guys at your last meeting AND let's not forget Kirby is 0-4 against Saban.

Side Note: I HATE Alabama.

One more time for all you Yankee football fans:
Smash mouth football…..
8CE62E59-CCBB-4EF4-BB77-80214ACBE9FC.jpeg
80B9423F-4EBD-4271-AE13-17ED6EA66E88.gif

No, we woke up thinking we lost our final game to a winning season, where we beat Ohio State and one the Big Ten title. I'm not denying that the Dawg's were a better team last night and handed us a beating, but all you Dawg fans out there better not get too confident. Alabama schooled you guys at your last meeting AND let's not forget Kirby is 0-4 against Saban.

Side Note: I HATE Alabama.

Everybody is 0-4 against saban until they are not. Georgia has the best defense in the country. It's gonna be a good game.

Has a Big Ten team won a bowl game this season?? Everyone I see is a loss. And Ohio State is losing to Utah right now. Penn State and Iowa both lost. Maybe Purdue won???

Everybody is 0-4 against saban until they are not. Georgia has the best defense in the country. It's gonna be a good game.
Well lets hope they bring this great defense to this 2nd match up because they must played the 3rd string last time they played. Bama ran over them no sacks for Ga in last meeting. If u think about these rematch not sure not orchestrated sell more tickets and Bookies get more biz. Hope Kirby don,t Sheet his pants again if Bama gets 2 touchdowns ahead Ga will get beat.

Back
Top Bottom