• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Tennessee - Your Thoughts???

Oh it was worse than that. First was the back to back penalties making it first and goal from the TWO and then obviously the TD on third down for the tie with 0:05 to go. (It took SEVEN plays from the first and 10 on the 13 for them to score, SEVEN.) Then in OT the opponent stretches out when it was not only NOT 4th down, it was only 2nd down and caused the touchback!?!? Have you (or anyone) EVER seen that happen before? :confused: Then... UGA gets stuffed for their first three downs in OT and have to kick a FG for the win from 42 yards. Like I said... lottery ticket. They are now IMHO inexplicably ranked higher than TEN undefeated teams. They get to face one next but I'm sure they are glad it's 1) at home and 2) not someone like even Baylor. (Calm down UGA fans, LSU is over ranked too.)
Obviously the injuries are only going to exacerbate the situation for them but that defense is not champsionship caliber (SEC or otherwise). LSU controls their destiny as well and of course could see a rematch with UGA but they (LSU) are hardly finished with their gauntlet and I doubt will survive.
It is a troubling year in the SEC. It would be nice if there was one team that was head and shoulders above the rest to carry the torch forward but the BCS era may come to an end without an SEC team crowned this time. THAT just won't be right if it happens. :(

LSU has a tough schedule man chin up! they got some game! Les-Miles-Clap.jpg But I really hope the BCS game is Bama v. Oregon we we can leave the BCS on a high note. I think UGA would struggle with the ducks as much as I hate to say it...and I really hate to say it. But the ducks can play some ball. Not to talk down UGA but with the injuries they have I just don't see a title for them. had they kept healthy it would have been very different

LSU has a tough schedule man chin up! they got some game! View attachment 230972 But I really hope the BCS game is Bama v. Oregon we we can leave the BCS on a high note. I think UGA would struggle with the ducks as much as I hate to say it...and I really hate to say it. But the ducks can play some ball. Not to talk down UGA but with the injuries they have I just don't see a title for them. had they kept healthy it would have been very different
No doubt they have a beast of a schedule. The end result I'm afraid is going to be another "also ran" bowl (Cotton or some such.)
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ducks would put 70 on UGA's defense. I don't think UGA could return that favor (but perhaps). Hopefully Bama is just playing opposum. Their resume to date is hardly intimidating... :(

No doubt they have a beast of a schedule. The end result I'm afraid is going to be another "also ran" bowl (Cotton or some such.)
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ducks would put 70 on UGA's defense. I don't think UGA could return that favor (but perhaps). Hopefully Bama is just playing opposum. Their resume to date is hardly intimidating... :(
I went to the chick fil a bowl last season. when they played clemson....I was pissed lol sneaky orange bastards

Back
Top Bottom