• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Tennessee - Your Thoughts???

Tennesee now ranked 12th on this website. SEC power rankings. My hat is off to Tenn for sure.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/71612/sec-power-rankings-week-6-4

So they almost win the game taking UGA to overtime and move up one notch on the SEC Power Rankings. They are still unranked on the MAJOR college polls (AP, USA Today, ESPN). We should get a peek at the comparison between BAMA and UGA when Alabama plays Tennessee in three weeks.

750_485144244914207_2137185672_n.jpg

I know, my sarcasm is all in jest. Bama vs Tenn is gonna be a good game. I hope Bama isn't over confident (like UGA was) going into the game, they may get suprised (like UGA did). I will be watching.

Maybe the UT players will take the knees out of several bama starters like all their starting recievers and running backs to try to even the playing field like they did with UGA

We should get a peek at the comparison between BAMA and UGA when Alabama plays Tennessee in three weeks.

Not really. Two of our best offensive players (Gurley and Mitchell) didn't even play in the game from the get go and we lost our other starting back and 3 receivers. Gurley is by far and away the best running back in the country, so that alone is a huge loss in and of itself. I'll give UT credit, they played well and hung in there, but let's not blow smoke up their butts, if UGA had fielded the team that played against Clemson, USClite or LSU, Tennessee would have been blown out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom