• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA  Ugliest glock on odt (g22 gen 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had another brain storm (don't be afraid, I'm here to help):becky:
Maybe market it as falling out of the helicopter in your avatar? 10 or 12 times?
That would be AWESOME to own! (if true)
I feel like you was there....but it fell 6 times just looks like 12 because of all the dry fire sessions and one fast rope ..... comes with certification of authenticy

Last edited:
Now you are talking!!!
That cute little puppy (or fluffy kitty) is gonna sell now!
If I believed in guns (I'm coughing up a hair ball, here:becky:) I would bid on it!
You are a GREAT sport, I truly hope you get what you want for your' G22!!!

This is a one of a kind Factory Blem. Only a few of these slipped through quality control. They are highly sought after by Glock collectors. Great price. Could go for twice that at the auction house if the right colector is present.

This is a one of a kind Factory Blem. Only a few of these slipped through quality control. They are highly sought after by Glock collectors. Great price. Could go for twice that at the auction house if the right colector is present.
Ummmmm. Right!

Put a lil crippen sweat on it and it could be "priceless" :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom