• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ugly Stik GX2 4'8" Ultralight spinning combo clearance-Walmart

b-dubya

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Not sure if all stores are doing it, but the Holly Springs walmart had the combo on clearance for $20 instead of the normal $49.99. I'd been eyeing this combo for a while to replace my old trigger spin combo which acts up sometimes. Great for crappie and bream. Last digits of the UPC were 30616.

I just tried 1 of 2 Wal-Mart's near me. They had 20+ of these but still wanted $50 a piece. Was hoping to pick up a couple for our neighborhood pond and for teaching my 7 yr. Old to use a spinning reel.

I just tried 1 of 2 Wal-Mart's near me. They had 20+ of these but still wanted $50 a piece. Was hoping to pick up a couple for our neighborhood pond and for teaching my 7 yr. Old to use a spinning reel.

Wal Mart will price match especially against itself.

I buy all my Bass Pro sale stuff at Wal Mart or Academy using price match.

I need to pick up a couple of these. Taking my boys fishing Saturday but they seem to have somehow lost both their rods and tackle boxes at grandma and grandpas house...

Went by my Walmart today and they didn't have any. But I got my little one a new dock demon and a couple of Shakespeare ultralight combos. They're good and cheap enough I don't get mad when they wind up in the lake or broken in the bottom of the Jon boat...

Went by my Walmart today and they didn't have any. But I got my little one a new dock demon and a couple of Shakespeare ultralight combos. They're good and cheap enough I don't get mad when they wind up in the lake or broken in the bottom of the Jon boat...
How much were the ultralite combos,I need 2 backups for the river when trout fishing.

Back
Top Bottom