• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uh oh! Parent Company of Freedom Munitions announces layoff

Supply has surpassed the demand, therefore inventory is at a point there is no need for production until product goes below certain available minimum inventory levels until any more product is needed to be produced.

I hate to hear of anyone laying off. Their quality control has always been inconsistent. I have shot thousands of their 9mm without a hiccup. I tried shooting their 38's never made it through a box. I had several squibs. I called and explained the situation and they sent a call tag but didn't seem to give a care. I asked them to just replace it with 9mm. I was thinking since I had driven four stuck bullets from my barrel I may get an extra box, a letter of apology a pen or something. Their shipping is incredible slow. They are the reason i started reloading.

With their track record ,there are definitely better options out there .

I have been shooting their ammo for about 2 years with no issues. 9MM, .45, .223 and .308. But I am hearing more about issues with their ammo. What better options are there? They seem to be the cheapest I have found.

I have been shooting their ammo for about 2 years with no issues. 9MM, .45, .223 and .308. But I am hearing more about issues with their ammo. What better options are there? They seem to be the cheapest I have found.
Never tried their ammo, but judging from the tone of this thread, best option may be to pay a couple more bucks and get quality rounds.

Back
Top Bottom