• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ultralight Hiking Knife Selection For Grown Son: Advice Needed (Edit: Advice Taken, trip going well)

He has and loves several Mora knives. One with the Firestarter rig in it. Chose against those.
I'm leaning towards something in titanium and carbon fiber. Price is not really an issue for me and this is a once in a lifetime hike. Could even get it laser etched. Still looking.
if you want laser engraving, atlanta rifleworks offers engraving services at great prices

I dont have any suggestions for ya there User170512 User170512 but i find it amazing how many cannot read or comprehend your OP when asking for suggestions…..

’Footnote - Not interested in discussions about "why are you making him take a knife". I'm not, but want to pose to good options, assuming that weight is his biggest objection. The Mora bushcraft sheath knife I have was too big/heavy.’

BUT….there are no shortage of posts from folks on exactly what you did not wanna hear or argue about, lol. :dizzy:

I dont have any suggestions for ya there User170512 User170512 but i find it amazing how many cannot read or comprehend your OP when asking for suggestions…..

’Footnote - Not interested in discussions about "why are you making him take a knife". I'm not, but want to pose to good options, assuming that weight is his biggest objection. The Mora bushcraft sheath knife I have was too big/heavy.’

BUT….there are no shortage of posts from folks on exactly what you did not wanna hear or argue about, lol. :dizzy:
Well it is the ODT 🤣

Back
Top Bottom