• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Umm... okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's so damn common now why not just allow auctions? Either shutdown the members running these types of ads or put an auction option in the classifieds.
I like this. I gaurentee most of he stuff for auction would be the overpriced guns anyways. So I wouldn’t have to look at the same stuff over and over again.

This happened to me last week. Wanted to jump on a real good deal so I made sure I had a buyer lined up to sell an item and acquire some extra funds. As soon as I wrote on there I'll take it and sending PM, everyone came out of the woodwork offering 50 dollars more via paypal and all sorts of stuff.. finally guy sold it to first one to him with cash. I would love to have the ability to atleast add a caution button instead of negative feedback with these ppl

Perhaps they just don’t like you. I sent a full price offer to long time member who is well liked last month and was turned down. Only thing that made sense to me was that member just doesn’t like me.

No sweat to me, I just found the item elsewhere.
Could be, but he's only been a member since January. It usually take longer for someone to hate me. LOL!

People who do this, should have some type of feedback to reflect it. Same for the dumbass that initiates a conversation with “what’s the least you’ll take”.

Both are indicative of lesser men. Learn to negotiate, or don’t get on the “trader”. Sorry, I have some pent up anger about theses type of things.
Whats the least you will take is better than a 300 dollar offer on a 600 dollar gun don't cha think? Besides whenever I get a what's the least you will take they usually run away when I tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom