• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

Regardless of any traffic infraction I have committed with the exception of failure to stop for blue lights, I would expect to see a police ID before I have a weapon drawn on me. This was insanely dangerous for all concerned.
In my POV I carry ID with badge on one side and picture ID on the other..It is attached to a chain and around my neck when I need it.

I remember back in about 1977 or 78 a ***** assed deputy over in Twiggs Co., approaching my dad's driver side window with his handgun drawn. He had me and my two little brothers in the car, it was dusk, we were heading home. I remember my dad asking him what was he afraid of? Then calmly telling the punk kid that he'd better put that gun back in its holster if he knew what was good for him. We thought he was going to get shot, LOL. I've never seen him that angry.

It could be an interesting M/O for an armed robber. Acting like a dick douchebag poleeceman holding a loaded gun on someone while calmly asking for their ID (which damned near everyone keeps in their wallet). Hell, he didn't wait for the kid to hand him the billfold, he reached over and picked it out of his pocket, didn't he?

We still have to get together soon I have something in the truck for you..And no its not the badge :D

would be good to see ya again. been long time. Busy summer,traveling some for training and hiding in the basement trying to finish it.Now just blinked and deer season is here,time flies

Cop:
A. should have instructed the biker to pull over and out of traffic, turn off his bike and remove his helmet.
B. should have left his gun holstered.
C. should have identified himself way earlier
D. should have held him until a patrol car showed up.

Not sure if that was a personal vehicle (looks like it to me), but in most states you DO NOT have to pull over for a personal vehicle with emergency flashers on them.. That's why the unmarked cars have so many damn lights on them, so you know its a official vehicle and not some dope with flashers.

Back
Top Bottom