• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

The guy posts at the end of the video that he was NOT given a ticket. If he was driving 100 mph and driving recklessly, why was he not given a ticket ??

View attachment 1309159
Probably because the cop was a detective and didn't have a citation book. He should not have had his weapon pointed at the person and should have made a point of clearly identifying himself immediately. Honestly, if I was confronted like that I would have thought I was dealing with a nutcase and taken immediate action. It would have gotten very violent very fast.

Probably because the cop was a detective and didn't have a citation book. He should not have had his weapon pointed at the person and should have made a point of clearly identifying himself immediately. Honestly, if I was confronted like that I would have thought I was dealing with a nutcase and taken immediate action. It would have gotten very violent very fast.

Maybe so, seem like if it was serious enough to have to draw his weapon, it would warranted getting a traffic cop there to write one though.

I'm sure our neighborhood "defender of all things cop related" will be along soon to explain it to us.

holy hell after watching that im just thankful it wasnt ME. because if it was i guarantee i would be in a jail cell somewhere or dead because if i turn my head all the sudden theres a guy in no uniform coming at me with a gun im instinctively going right for mine.

Maybe so, seem like if it was serious enough to have to draw his weapon, it would warranted getting a traffic cop there to write one though.

I'm sure our neighborhood "defender of all things cop related" will be along soon to explain it to us.
Hell, I'm a "defender of all things cop related" and that guy was a jerk.

The rider needs to go to the sheriff and maybe DA and file a complaint. That cop was way out of line regardless of how the rider was driving. He should have shown him his badge first and never pulled his weapon. That was way out of line. I saw no reason to pull his weapon. Had he shown him is badge to start with, the rider would have never been so confused. That cop needs some lessons in etiquette and maybe a few weeks unpaid vacation if not let go. The video should be plenty of evidence for disciplinary action.

Additional note: I have a brother that is a cop and 2 close friends also, so I generally err on the side of the LEO.

Rosewood

If the biker would have been black, this would have been on the front page of every media outlet and protesters would be heading that way. Biker needs to decide what he wants to do quick and get a lawyer if needed.

Back
Top Bottom