• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

Why didn't you give him a ticket for doing 125 in a 55 ?
It's a long story...but the short version was he was trying to get home asap because his wife had fallen out of her wheelchair and called him at work all frantic because she couldn't get up off the floor. The reason she was in a wheelchair to begin with was in his words "Because I did something very stupid about 6 months ago that caused me to wreck our car and hurt her". He was an emotional mess, and sending him on his way with a "please slow down a little" was enough for both of us that day.

The only thing I can think of that would justify doing 125mph in a 55 zone would be that the guy had Taco Bell for lunch and needed to get home to a bathroom. LMAO!

Am I right?
No.....but I have heard that one more times than I can count, lol.

OKay, so you pull a guy over for going 125. He jumps off his bike and runs off in the woods. You can tell that he stops and drops trouser. He comes back white as a ghost and smelly.

do you ticket him for eluding?
offer him a napkin?
shake your head and walk back to the cruiser?
??

I've been faced with that though as I frantically search for a place to "dump" and wondered what I'd do if pulled over...

OKay, so you pull a guy over for going 125. He jumps off his bike and runs off in the woods. You can tell that he stops and drops trouser. He comes back white as a ghost and smelly.

offer him a napkin?
??

I've been faced with that though as I frantically search for a place to "dump" and wondered what I'd do if pulled over...
No Ticket!

Any man who has to go that bad deserves a break.

Any man who controls his bodily functions and can crap on demand to get himself out of a ticket has earned a break!

offer him a napkin?
??

No, but crash a car and put your wife in a wheelchair is a good excuse for running 125 in a 55 a couple weeks later.

It's a long story...but the short version was he was trying to get home asap because his wife had fallen out of her wheelchair and called him at work all frantic because she couldn't get up off the floor. The reason she was in a wheelchair to begin with was in his words "Because I did something very stupid about 6 months ago that caused me to wreck our car and hurt her". He was an emotional mess, and sending him on his way with a "please slow down a little" was enough for both of us that day.

Far as I am converned. If he later caused an accident and killed someone, YOU are an accsory to that death. Plain and simple.

No Ticket!

Any man who controls his bodily functions and can crap on demand to get himself out of a ticket has earned a break!
hqdefault.jpg

No Ticket!

Sounds like I need to keep a chocolate pudding cup and some toilet paper in my truck from now on.

Back
Top Bottom