• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

Plains clothes officers in unmarked vehicles should never be initiating a traffic stop for a misdemeanor traffic offense! In fact I am willing to bet it is a direct violation of that departments policy to do so. What an idiot. Pulling the gun? Gotta be because he was pissed off, nothing more. Even more idiotic.

I kinda don't blame him. When I see/hear/feel some douchebag on a crotch rocket zoom by at 100mph in a 45mph road, I wish I could "have some words". Complete lack of regard for anyone else on the road. Still, dumb move by the detective.

Or just try the wife in a wheelchair story.
I tell you man, I've definitely got no love for cops due to some bad experiences I've had with the local Barney Fifes around here and several GSP assholes, but I really think @CQB27 made the right call.

Maybe the guy doing 125mph was just a good liar, but if he was telling the truth I think it would've been a real dick move to bust him. The last thing he needed was to get a huge fine or get hauled to jail with everything else he had going on in his life.

He was warned to slow down. If he decided not to heed that warning then that's on him.

I'm not gonna eat the chocolate pudding. I'm gonna smear it on my hands and the toilet paper.

I doubt he'll want to do a sniff test to make sure it's actually crap.
:pound:
Nutella has a much better consistency than pudding. You really want to freak him out, start licking your smeared fingers.

Kudos to the Sheriff. That could have gone South in a hurry. The deputy could have been more professional and we would not be talking about this

Back
Top Bottom