Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Un-mixing Mixmaster Garands

Thread in 'Curios & Relics' started by 6Bones, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6Bones

6Bones Non-vigilante Architect Supporter

Supporter

160   0

Rating
    100%
    I have three Trigger groups (1 WRA, 2 SA) that are mix-masters and I’ve disassembled them in hopes of reassembling then in a more correct combination for my WRA and SA rifles.

I have the parts lists for the receiver numbers for both rifles from usriflecal30m1.com but some of the parts numbers in the trigger groups aren’t anything listed. Have not found a site with parts numbers only...so far.

For instance, one of the SA Trigger groups has a WRA hammer. Easy enough to move that to the WRA Trigger Group, but none have a WRA safety. One has an F marked, the other two are HRA. WRA safeties are stupid expensive so what’s more correct for a 1,300,000 series WRA, the HRA or F mark? Same question for a 480,000 series SA.

Another for instance, the correct trigger housing according to my parts list for my SA says it was a D28290-5-SA. One of the SA housings I have is a D28290-7-SA and the other is 6528290-SA. Would love to know which one is closest for my SA.

I have similar questions for the SA hammers but won’t list all that now. This post is getting too long already!

I’m not oppposed to trading for the correct parts but boy, knowing the values isn’t easy either!

Anyway, if anyone feels like mentoring a noob, I would like to learn more and/or be pointed where to learn more.

Thanks ODT!

@will4me @MILSURP Collector @10thmountain

9697FBD0-4D51-44B9-B3FD-8CD86007A36C.jpeg