• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unable to Meet?

Bigonmacros

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Hello Newbie to ODT and trying to understand rules better before I get started. Sometimes I have to travel for work, so if I am unavailable for a couple days at some point during the lifespan of a post trying to sell or trade something, is there a way to temporarily hide a thread and then unhide when I return? I know you need to be available to meet someone within a relatively quick timeframe after a buyer begins to inquire. If I delete and repost, then I have used one of my listings for nothing basically? What's the best method for someone in my shoes that may find out only a day or two in advance that I have to hop on a plane to be somewhere for work? Usually there's more notice than that, but I would be lying if I said it's never happened.

I would also let folks know up front about your scheduling issues when you post something or try to make a deal to buy. Most people on here are flexible and understanding .
A good bit of things can be shipped …… good luck and welcome aboard ! :victorious:

Back
Top Bottom