• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unable to Meet?

And welcome to the trader . Good on you for wanting to know the rules. Says dealer. Is that what you do?
I have some items to list and high likelihood I will be heading out of town early next week (maybe even on Sunday). I was going to wait to make a post, but I had several individuals tell me items can move fast on here if the price or trade being proposed is right (often same day as listed). Sounds like I will just include information pertaining to my availability in the posting upfront. I just want to make sure people understand I'm not trying to rush them to buy something before I leave. More so an FYI to either buy sooner or later when I return.

On the dealer question, no I'm not a dealer. Just a guy on a buffalo lookin for some deals(I see nobody else is using their real photos so I can blend in now with my new profile picture). I'm working on changing the dealer thing.. somewhere in settings..

Waiting is not a problem. As long as you confirm a deal in PM and lock down a date, time and location, just honor your commitment. That being said, communicate. Most of us understand life happens and other commitments may take priority. It's the new members that ghost that we have an issue with. You're already off to a good start. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to the **** show/dumpster fire.

I have some items to list and high likelihood I will be heading out of town early next week (maybe even on Sunday). I was going to wait to make a post, but I had several individuals tell me items can move fast on here if the price or trade being proposed is right (often same day as listed). Sounds like I will just include information pertaining to my availability in the posting upfront. I just want to make sure people understand I'm not trying to rush them to buy something before I leave. More so an FYI to either buy sooner or later when I return.

On the dealer question, no I'm not a dealer. Just a guy on a buffalo lookin for some deals(I see nobody else is using their real photos so I can blend in now with my new profile picture). I'm working on changing the dealer thing.. somewhere in settings..
Profile-User Groups-leave dealer group

Back
Top Bottom