• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unchartered waters and advice needed

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
218   0
Reaction score
Looking for a starter drone to fly around the property to video areas I can’t get to easily. I know nothing about these things. Don’t want a cheap Walmart drone but don’t want to take out a second mortgage either. Any advice would be appreciated. What to look for what not to get.

Looking for a starter drone to fly around the property to video areas I can’t get to easily. I know nothing about these things. Don’t want a cheap Walmart drone but don’t want to take out a second mortgage either. Any advice would be appreciated. What to look for what not to get.
It's really all about your budget. If you can state that people can give you the best in that price range.
It's sort of $200 or less, $500-$1,000, or infinity.

I bought a cheap one from Toys R Us when they were going out of business a couple years ago ... like $50 bucks or so. It was one of the beginner ones with a laser that automatically detected your ceiling indoors to teach you how to fly the things ... well my dumb ass walked out side with it where there is no ceiling .... welp, that was an expensive, short lived good time .... to this day, I still haven't found that damn drone.

I bought a cheap one from Toys R Us when they were going out of business a couple years ago ... like $50 bucks or so. It was one of the beginner ones with a laser that automatically detected your ceiling indoors to teach you how to fly the things ... well my dumb ass walked out side with it where there is no ceiling .... welp, that was an expensive, short lived good time .... to this day, I still haven't found that damn drone.
Lol

Back
Top Bottom