• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unchartered waters and advice needed

Do they have anything decent in the $200 or less range or I’m a I wasting my money at that level? IDK
It depends on your expectations. It probably won't have a controllable gimble on the camera, will be a little trickier to fly, won't have the range and flight time of more expensive, video quality may be lacking etc. But if it's just to see what's a couple acres away and you aren't about creating professional looking YouTube content, who cares?

It depends on your expectations. It probably won't have a controllable gimble on the camera, will be a little trickier to fly, won't have the range and flight time of more expensive, video quality may be lacking etc. But if it's just to see what's a couple acres away and you aren't about creating professional looking YouTube content, who cares?
See now you’re teaching me something. Like I said I know zero about them. Wouldn’t even know to look for a gimble. Probably won’t go up but 5-10 min max. But I’m NOT a gamer so anything will be a challenge for this guy.

Back
Top Bottom