• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Understanding the Lights in your Car Dashboard

When someone gets behind my wife with their high beams on, she adjusts her side mirrors so it reflects back in their face.
1674519436860.png

May be indicator your lamps need to be aligned
if lights are blinding others even when on low beam.

As for that hi beam light on the dash..........
How you expect drivers to notice that while they
are driving 20mph over the limit while talking on
their phone w/one hand and eating with the other?
How many lifted trucks or even leveled trucks with bigger tires actually fix their headlights, probably slim to none

get you some yeller glasses reduces the glare.
Just a rumor started by Rayban Co.
Changes glare from white to yellow
but glare is still thare.
Easiest solution I've found for avoiding
the annoyance of oncoming hi beams
was to quit driving at night. Especially
after slamming on brakes for a mailbox
on post which was imitating a deer.

I have a Jeep Wrangler with an extremely bright LED light bar on the front bumper. I NEVER use it while driving, however, there are many times when I’d like to hit an oncoming driver with their high beams on to teach them a lesson.

Conversely, I drive a 2015 Charger for work with high beams so dim that I drove from Blue RIdge to Gainesville, to Dalton, to Ellijay with them on last Tuesday, and NOT one person flipped their high beams at me to tell me mine were too bright.

Had a neighborhood girl flash her lights at me and stop at my door and said “turn on off your high beams asshole”. I backed up turned on the high beams and made sure she could see all 4 bright white beams. Pulled back up to her door and said “those high beams asshole”. She just drove off😁

Back
Top Bottom