• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Understanding the Lights in your Car Dashboard

Had a neighborhood girl flash her lights at me and stop at my door and said “turn on off your high beams asshole”. I backed up turned on the high beams and made sure she could see all 4 bright white beams. Pulled back up to her door and said “those high beams asshole”. She just drove off😁
So, I’m guessing no chance you’ll be getting any of that.

Conversely, I drive a 2015 Charger for work with high beams so dim that I drove from Blue RIdge to Gainesville, to Dalton, to Ellijay with them on last Tuesday, and NOT one person flipped their high beams at me to tell me mine were too bright.
Its because they recognize the lights as being a Charger and know they risk getting pulled over if they were to flash you.

Nope, that's the arming / power switch for a nitrous oxide set up. I had one once myself, so I know what you got! The horn button on the steering wheel is the activator. (Problem was I couldn't honk the horn or use my high beams)

Or, if it was higher up the firewall, it'd be the starter of a 1/4 ton (Jeep).
Mine is on the floor of my 74 Bronco but it's manual..:becky:

People constantly flash their high beams at me thinking mine are on, I then flick mine on and really blind them for being douche wagons.
If you get "flashed" a lot it may be because your headlights need adjusting, ya think?

Just pray that one of those "douche wagons" isn't a terminally ill senior with a bad attitude and a desire to give his loving wife the gift of a big insurance payout. That head on collision will sure as hell adjust your headlights (as well as your attitude). LOL 🤕:nod:

If you get "flashed" a lot it may be because your headlights need adjusting, ya think?

Just pray that one of those "douche wagons" isn't a terminally ill senior with a bad attitude and a desire to give his loving wife the gift of a big insurance payout. That head on collision will sure as hell adjust your headlights (as well as your attitude). LOL 🤕:nod:
I'll bet you're one the wagons who flash me, high output LEDs are very bright and doesn't matter how they're adjusted. Plenty of newer stock vehicles do exactly the same thing. Also I'd love a lawyer to prove my headlights caused an accident, and not the actual driver of said vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom