• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Underwear to mitigate swamp ass

GFB

Default rank 5000+ posts
. . .
24   0
Reaction score
I know I am opening this up to some tongue in cheek replies, but maybe there will be a few good suggestions amongst the wise cracks.

:drum:

For those of you who work outdoors in the summer months, do you have any suggestions for underwear that will do a good job keeping dry and staving off the swamp ass? I'm working in a hot and humid environment and the Hanes ain't cutting it. No, I'm not going commando. Whatcha got?

I know I am opening this up to some tongue in cheek replies, but maybe there will be a few good suggestions amongst the wise cracks.

:drum:

For those of you who work outdoors in the summer months, do you have any suggestions for underwear that will do a good job keeping dry and staving off the swamp ass? I'm working in a hot and humid environment and the Hanes ain't cutting it. No, I'm not going commando. Whatcha got?
I use Money Butt power? And boxers! And swamp ass sux

I have used both Duluth and Exofficio for years in some of the most inhospitable environments including humidity and desert heat and they have done the job well.... I will also add, although they are expensive, they are very long lasting...I look at them like an investment in my own comfort, just like merino wool socks....my life is better since I purged my sock drawer of cotton!!!!

Duluth Trading Company boxer briefs. I used to wear all cotton by Jockey, and when I'd have to work outside all day, it was terrible. I switched to the synthetic stuff by Duluth, and it really has been fantastic. They ARE pricey, but worth it in the long run. They're all I own now, with one pair of the Ex Officio other's have recommended. Duluth wins out for me.

Back
Top Bottom