• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

unethical ODT trade practices.

I've seen a gun for sale on here from 2 different people with the same pics. And they weren't stock photos. I'm guessing it was the one who took the pics called out the other guy.

I have been around ODT a long while, I suppose. I know there are some shady fellas. I read your stories and your rants, but I really don't recall ever doing business with one. The ODT guys I have met are honorable men with whom I would happily and confidently do business again.

Thought that was worth a mention. Carry on...

You know you're a dying breed on here brother. Kudos to the other member for knowing that his good word is worth way more than money. If you know who the member is that pulled the behind the back move PM me his username so he can join all the other fine fellas on my naughty list.........

You know I will Brother.

I had to back off a deal even before I could send pics of my trade item, or set a date and time. All due to family circumstances and I still feel like a dick about it. It was with another established trader. I apologized in the PM. Total bummer. It was an item I really needed. Guess I am a weirdo.

I had to back off a deal even before I could send pics of my trade item, or set a date and time. All due to family circumstances and I still feel like a dick about it. It was with another established trader. I apologized in the PM. Total bummer. It was an item I really needed. Guess I am a weirdo.

No there’s a big difference from shizzle happens and purposely being a dick.
I’ve had a lot of situations where communication just stopped after people saying they want it or agreeing to a deal and they don’t show or whatever .
I’ve even had guys apologize and say they have to back out of the deal because something came up and their wife would kill them if they spent the money which I completely understand because it’s happened to me personally...lol.
I’d consider myself a dick to get mad at someone over that one but I have heard several stories which were complete BS but the ones that get me are the clowns who express they want it then never follow up with any communication.
Or the sellers that put one up for trade or sale then you agree to buy it and they ignore you because they’re waiting for a better deal......yes its up to them but kinda dickish.
But the cream of all dick things to do is lowball someone.
“What’s the least you’ll take?”
or “I’ll give you $100 less and I’ll be there in an hour.”

This will get you in the ignore list every time.

I have been around ODT a long while, I suppose. I know there are some shady fellas. I read your stories and your rants, but I really don't recall ever doing business with one. The ODT guys I have met are honorable men with whom I would happily and confidently do business again.

Absolutely.

I agree, although I’ve haven’t done a huge amount of deals so far everyone I have dealt with have been great. Met some really good folks on here.

yes its up to them but kinda dickish.

But the cream of all dick things to do is lowball someone.
“What’s the least you’ll take?”
or “I’ll give you $100 less and I’ll be there in an hour.”

This will get you in the ignore list every time.

Really? ..
You consider someone asking a seller what his bottom dollar is to be a dick move?
Or someone
Offering $100 less and promising to buy today?

Those are the cream of all dick moves?

So you are the OP to this thread and you were mad because someone else offered $100 above asking price..
and now you say it makes you mad if someone offers $100 less than asking price?

Back
Top Bottom