• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

unethical ODT trade practices.

Haha I never though of that one.
NIB and not getting the box.

It happened to me..right here on the good ol ODT

Did I ever tell you about the guy I agreed to meet down on barret rd?

We exchanged text messages and agreed to meet place/time.
But when I sent him a text saying I had arrived he sent me a text telling me he was in the bathroom and for me to meet him there
When I went in the bathroom he sent a text saying he would pass money understall and I was supposed to pass gun back...

Yeah.true story...Yeah the ODT has some great stories to tell.

But when I sent him a text saying I had arrived he sent me a text telling me he was in the bathroom and for me to meet him there
When I went in the bathroom he sent a text saying he would pass money understall and I was supposed to pass gun back...

When I went into the bathroom..i sat down in middle stall with a guy on each side of me..
I wasn't sure which guy ?
So I waved gun understall wall to my right side.
All I can figure is I picked the wrong side because the next thing I started hearing YELLING and a guy running out the door with his pants still down and running outside screaming!!

I recall reading articles about this happening at ATL airport terminal bathrooms but it was to exchange bodily fluids....not guns/cash!

I recall reading articles about this happening at ATL airport terminal bathrooms but it was to exchange bodily fluids....not guns/cash!

Never again..Take my advice and don't do any Bathroom meets.
The way that guy was running/yelling
I was lucky to get out there and not get arrested

The funny thing is the bathroom guy is still a member here..
and I check on him from time/time and he continues to trade here..

But some really strange comments on his Trader rating?

Never again..Take my advice and don't do any Bathroom meets.
The way that guy was running/yelling
I was lucky to get out there and not get arrested

The funny thing is the bathroom guy is still a member here..
and I check on him from time/time and he continues to trade here..

But some really strange comments on his Trader rating?
Now I’m drooling, I have too know!

If it’s non negotiable from the outset, it’s probably over priced. LOL
Not always the case.
Usually non negotiable when under market value...at least that’s what I do but I usually put my stuff up way under market value or right at it.

Jeezus....that’s effed up.

Now I’m drooling, I have too know!

image.jpg

Was it this guy??

When I went into the bathroom..i sat down in middle stall with a guy on each side of me..
I wasn't sure which guy ?
So I waved gun understall wall to my right side.
All I can figure is I picked the wrong side because the next thing I started hearing YELLING and a guy running out the door with his pants still down and running outside screaming!!
BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

“What’s the least you’ll take?”
or “I’ll give you $100 less and I’ll be there in an hour.”

This will get you in the ignore list every time.

So you put people on "ignore" just because they ask you a question, that doesn't cost you any time or money to respond to?

Guess my first name is "Richard".

My goal in life is to never pay retail. I buy meat at kroger and Ingles because they will mark down meat that's about to go out of date. I point that outn and ask them to mark in down. unless it's a slammin' deal for something I really want, I always ask "what's the least you will take." If the response is "the asking price" that's fine too.

I have to say, that all of my experiences have been mostly positive, with usually the seller throwing in something a little extra (and that includes me).

Only bad experience has been in non-deals where a seller ghosted.

Back
Top Bottom