• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

unethical ODT trade practices.

I made a comment in a thread on here recently about how nice a gun was, how much i liked it, etc., and about 30 mins later got a PM from another member that said he had one just like it cheaper !! :doh::shocked:

The bad thing is I never made a comment about really wanting the gun in the thread.

I thought that was kinda a dick move.
Trying to cut in on someones deal, even when a deal just looks like it may be happening ? All because you want to sell your stuff ?

I made a comment in a thread on here recently about how nice a gun was, how much i liked it, etc., and about 30 mins later got a PM from another member that said he had one just like it cheaper !! :doh::shocked:

The bad thing is I never made a comment about really wanting the gun in the thread.

I thought that was kinda a dick move.
Trying to cut in on someones deal, even when a deal just looks like it may be happening ? All because you want to sell your stuff ?

i am clearly operating under a misapprehension of fact as to what is a "dick move"

Thankfully most members I’ve dealt with have been trustworthy.

Recent Examples of member dick moves:

When you meet to trade “TRULY LNIB” and their new box serial number has been removed and you later discover it’s not even a box for this model. Yeah I see what you did there...

When a supporter posts a reply in your sale thread that they have the same model pistol just like yours in different color to sell too. I’d understand if that was a new member unfamiliar with ODT rules of engagement but that wasn’t the case here.

We should do better. We can do better. We had better do better.

Back
Top Bottom