• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Unfair fight...Shouldn't kill home intruders..."

I'm tired of everyone always saying he was a good kid. This wasn't typical of him, blah, blah, blah. The girl already said they had been hitting a bunch of houses. So he thinks this is the first house his son broke into and he got shot? What are the odds of that?

In that situation there is no such thing as a fair fight. Those punks knew there was an older couple there and they were going try and overpower them and beat them half to death if not to death demanding an answer to where the goods were.

So if the guy had a revolver it would have been more of an equal match? Please! The excuses parents make for their rambunctious kids is ridiculous. I bet one of the parents said " He was a good boy and a good student and didn't deserve to die that way ". I hear that so much after a kid commits and violent crime it's sickening. Those boys sat down and planned out the offense and came prepared with weapons and created a horrible situation for both the boys and the homeowner.

The homeowner was simply protecting his life and the life of everyone else in the house. It boils down to that simple fact. Period! The weapon he used to protect his family makes no difference. A gun is a gun is a gun. He pulled the trigger and shot. You and I and those kids parents would have done the same thing if it happened to them.

They just wanted revenge and used the AR15 hot button to try and do it with.

Back
Top Bottom