• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unfamiliar territory

Mag release needs adjusting as takes effort to push button and release mags. Also will take Para Ord. mags. Para mags drop better from gun. Frame is about 1/8" longer than Para frame.

Mag release needs adjusting as takes effort to push button and release mags. Also will take Para Ord. mags. Para mags drop better from gun. Frame is about 1/8" longer than Para frame.
If I recall correctly my 22TCM 9mm combo used Para Ordnance 38 Super double stack mags.
Checked my Midway USA order history : Mec Gar mags compatible with the Para P18 mag.

For me this is going out on a limb. I have always purchased mostly American made and the major manufacturers. But have been wanting a double stack 1911 in 9MM for awhile to shoot in competition. Local gun store had this traded in. RIA Ulta Tac 1911. So for anyone familiar with Rock Island how is their quality and dependability, accuracy.
wm_7619870.jpg
If U can get 22TCM BARRELL & SPRING U WOULD BE COMPLETE
They say they shoot well & accurate .

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Wilson makes a good wide Ambi saftey. Also don't forget about that extended lever slide catch. If you lived close I would have to let you come over and try it. I could never get the slide catch to release the slide without completely re-positioning the gun so I could get my thumb aggressively one the slide catch lever and exerting a great deal of force to release it. Now I can now just reach up with my thumb and give it a little touch and the slide releases so easy it's almost impossible to explain. I would guess it took 95% of the force needed to release it before away from that. The best 1911 mod I have ever done.http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Extended-Slide-Release-Stainless/productinfo/7S/

Back
Top Bottom