• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unheard bought a new truck for his birthday

Would that void a warranty on a new truck? Is it something that can be reversed if the truck needed to be taken back to dealer? Can a dealership see that a truck has been tuned and then changed back?
It can be reversed and the dealership don't need to know and unless you blow the engine in a way that the electronics don't work, it can be done whenever. Just search for a tuner thats compatible and you can drop the limiters out and firm up the transmission shift which is all that really needs to be done. Dont put a bunch of power to it if you're going to be towing more than a lawnmower

It's majority tune but the intake and exhaust complement it well (more air in, more fuel and timing, betterflowing exhaust out). The SPD mid pipe was installed to make my Corsa exhaust a true 3" cat back. The intake is a larger diameter intake tube but still utilizes the stock filter box and snorkel. I won't be putting heavy tires on as I really like how fast the truck is but you'll be able to get a good bit of your peppiness back and correct your speedo for the larger tire diameter.

Here is another good video on whats possible on the 2018-2020 5.0 F150's.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice! My wife's not gonna be too happy about this money I'm about to blow haha!

Nice! My wife's not gonna be too happy about this money I'm about to blow haha!

Another highly spoken of tuner is Ken Oz from Oz Tuning. He will only tune through HP tuners though. He doesn't offer a warranty like 5Star but is very highly spoken of and a lot of the Supercharged F150's run his tunes.

Back
Top Bottom