• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unofficial members giveaway day 2020 + Cerakote giveaway. Winner Madrox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good for 1/1 if you'll start around noon since I don't get off until 0600 that morning or 1/2... or any every other Saturday starting on 1/7 :boink: Basically it doesn't matter since there is a 75% chance that I am either working or getting off work that morning.

Let's do a members giveaway day. I say we do it sometime shortly after Christmas. That way everyone who wants to play will likely have something to re-gift anyway.

We need to pick a date, so to enter this giveaway you must post a date you think would be good for unofficial giveaway day 2020. Personally I think Jan 1st is as good a day as any.

What's the giveaway for this thread you might ask? A free cerakote job from Hiland Arms https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/reviews/hiland-arms-cerakote.1444525/
Your choice of a complete pistol rifle or Shotgun done in any two colors of your choosing. ($150-$200 value).

If you don't have anything to cerakote then you can just give this voucher away on giveaway day, or I'm sure I can personalize a tumbler or something for you.

**Qualifications** everyone is qualified but you must post a date in your entry. Random number generator will pick the winner the day after Christmas.

Jan 5 2020 on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom