• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unusual Deer

Seems just about every hunter that sees one shoots it to show it off at camp.......and do nothing with the hide.

I shot a piebald 5 point when I was a teenager and had it temporarily stored in my uncle's freezer until I could take it to the taxidermist. Later that week my cousin, for reasons unknown, unplugged that freezer and forgot to plug it back in. Ruined my hide. I was sick about it, and have never seen another piebald.

I have been hunting and in the woods for almost 50 years and have never seen,or had a picture on trail cameras of a piebald.i have seen a couple that were killed at deer cooler.i think they are neat.

C25B2D35-2C09-4D6C-B5B4-9B517868A993.jpeg

Read this thread last week thinking how cool it would be to see one. Just pulled this card today. Haven’t seen her yet though. Been a week and a half I may have missed my chance to see her.

View attachment 1864404
Read this thread last week thinking how cool it would be to see one. Just pulled this card today. Haven’t seen her yet though. Been a week and a half I may have missed my chance to see her.

Does dont travel like that. She lives right there. Dont kill her dude....trust me. Karma will repay the favor.

Does dont travel like that. She lives right there. Dont kill her dude....trust me. Karma will repay the favor.
A lot of other fat does around so no reason for me to kill her. If karma could pay me back like it did you I will certainly give it a chance.

Back
Top Bottom