• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Up North

jawja clay

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Returned from the northern anti gun states without any problems. Stayed the hell away from NJ. Got a ticket today from Mass that I ran a toll booth. No flipping way! I paid their $3.00 every 3 miles. They want $3.00 for the toll, $3.00 admin fees and $25.00 fine. I'm so pissed! All for her family reunion! Ok I'll be pay it and shut up. Its cheaper. Not going back until I'm told to.

To all above, please do not taint all Northerners with the POISONOUS VERMIN on the East Coast as being typical of all Northerners !
Some of us are almost human !
Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana are OK.
AVOID ILLINOIS, as they ARE ANTIGUN, Anti Common Sense, and Anti-American, similar to the East coast.

Illinois is a rural state that is run by idiots in Chicago. Most of people outside of Chicago have guns. It is a messed up state for sure but not all of the people are against guns. The farmland cant compete with the political machine from Chicago. They have ruined that state.

Returned from the northern anti gun states without any problems. Stayed the hell away from NJ. Got a ticket today from Mass that I ran a toll booth. No flipping way! I paid their $3.00 every 3 miles. They want $3.00 for the toll, $3.00 admin fees and $25.00 fine. I'm so pissed! All for her family reunion! Ok I'll be pay it and shut up. Its cheaper. Not going back until I'm told to.
If you, on principle of course, didn't pay the fine, you wouldn't ever be able to go back up there for fear of arrest. Just saying.

If you, on principle of course, didn't pay the fine, you wouldn't ever be able to go back up there for fear of arrest. Just saying.

I'm paying the toll and ticket. I don't like it because I know I paid all tolls. I'm not anti northern. I'm anti NY, NJ, Ma and CN. And I don't plan any more trips up north. Their roads and highways are terrible.

To all above, please do not taint all Northerners with the POISONOUS VERMIN on the East Coast as being typical of all Northerners !
Some of us are almost human !
Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana are OK.
AVOID ILLINOIS, as they ARE ANTIGUN, Anti Common Sense, and Anti-American, similar to the East coast.

We are gonna have to give you an invitation to join our glorious cause. The war ain't over yet...in fact it's heating up again and all the carpetbaggin Yankees are clustered up in a few states and some big cities in other states. It's gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom