• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

up to 1000 dollar fine for shed hunting

I really can't believe the audacity of Americans. Why do you think you can just go around picking up stuff off the ground when it doesn't belong to you? You don't have that right. Those sheds belong to the government. Everything belongs to the government. Game animals, (take one without a tag or permission slip), your own property (don't pay your taxes and see how long you can stay on it), your house, hell, even your life. If you work for wages you owe a portion of your earnings to the government and if you don't file or pay, you go to jail. Still think you're a "free" man? You don't even own the entirety of your own life. Picking up sheds without permission or out of season? You should be summarily executed and your vehicle forfeited to the government.

I really can't believe the audacity of Americans. Why do you think you can just go around picking up stuff off the ground when it doesn't belong to you? You don't have that right. Those sheds belong to the government. Everything belongs to the government. Game animals, (take one without a tag or permission slip), your own property (don't pay your taxes and see how long you can stay on it), your house, hell, even your life. If you work for wages you owe a portion of your earnings to the government and if you don't file or pay, you go to jail. Still think you're a "free" man? You don't even own the entirety of your own life. Picking up sheds without permission or out of season? You should be summarily executed and your vehicle forfeited to the government.

I'd hate to see what they would do to someone for picking up an arrowhead. "Death by bunji!!"

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover It's like if you saw someone pick up something personal that you dropped. Keys, wallet, dirty underwear, etc. You'd be freaking out wondering why and what were they going to do with them?
If someone picked up my dirty underwear, they'd be the ones freaking out. lol

One of My old room mates pick up some eagle feathers from a dead bald eagle he found in Alaska, He was in the coast guard and was stationed there, they found them in his foot locker and He was court marshaled and kicked out and sent home.

I'm trying to figure out how this would cause 'stress' on the population. Why is there even such a thing as 'shed antler season'?

Back
Top Bottom