• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me. Auction for 41Mag

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
Up for auction is a totally, authentic and gen-u-ine EDC survival kit made by yours truly. Unlike other threads that show such promise but leave you with blue balls, this delivers! This totally 100% real kit is the perfect addition to your every day carry gear, or the ultimate survival package. No waiting for supplies to ship on the slow boat from wuhan, these are all currently in the best damn state in the best damn country in the best damn world. There is not a mountain you can't climb, foe you can't vanquish, fire you can't start, survival situation you can't survive if you have this kit with you.

First is an ounce of silver (really). keep mythical creatures at bay with the magical powers that this shiny ass coin. Economy collapsing? break it out and charter a jet to greener pastures. Silver will never lose value and will be worth your life in the upcoming collapse. Can be used to purify water or impress women. Set will contain random 1 troy ounce piece. (~$28 value)

Seconds count, and this item will allow you to literally count them. It's a Timex Expedition indiglo watch on a Nato strap! Water resistant for all your nocturnal operator needs, this black dial looks as good on the wrist of james bond as it does my dumb ass. Women swoon when, as if by magic your watch lights up the night to guide them to safety. Not 100% certain the date works but the time does, so that's gonna have to be good enough. Brand new battery. (~$30 value)

Next is the ultimate survival knife, the Pioneer Woman paring knife! Ed of Ed's manifesto and Instagram fame claims these to be the best budget stabbers on the market. Can be used to fight tigers, skin serpents, or you know cut ****. Also in conjunction with a piece of electrical tape covering the blade, you can conceal carry this in any crevice of your body safely and undetectably. (~$19 value)

Survival Fire Kit! no man is really a man if he can't start a fire using what appears to be magic to the average unprepared non-ODTer, who is all but likely to die the instant he faces the slightest adversity. No, this kit will have it's own Fire Necklace!~ This fire necklace will consist of a single strand of SOS Tinder cord and the world's smallest ferro rod. This discreet and beautiful piece of man jewelry can be worn in any social setting and matches any outfit, and coupled with the above knife it can literally start fire! 3' of cord can also be used to build emergency shelters, deep sea fish, and contains tinder. The ferro rod pendant makes a stylish addition to complete the package, and let's the world know you're not out here ****ing around, you mean business! ($3 value)

Survival Rations! This kit contains a freeze-dried ice cream sammich, for life sustaining calories while you repel down Mount Everest with the above cord. Lasts forever and legitimately tastes great. My kids love them and each bar contains almost 1/20th of the needed calories to survive a whole day, and you can leave them in your dune buggy because it will never melt. Wash it all down with a bag of water! this Datrex bag of water contains 4 ounces of clean water in a mylar package that will survive a direct nuclear strike. Cleanse your pallet or your butthole after an adventure, use it to ruin your ice cream sammich, whatever you want, the world is your oyster when you have water in a bag. Plus it kinda feels like a boob if you're lonely. ($5 value)

Finally is the box itself. This custom shoe box is made of the highest quality cardboard. While useful as tinder or an additional food source in of itself, this box will be INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED and DECORATED by my 3 and 6 year old! they will scribble all sorts of random **** on it, spell words partially correctly, and adorn this bespoke piece with stickers from their Paw Patrol training potty pack. ($pricele$$)

but wait, as the final bonus you will receive a $2 bill. this ultra rare piece of American currency is individually numbered with a unique serial number from the factory and will be signed by me. Nobody else in the world will have this! There will be only one of these whole kits put together, making this more exclusive than the Fyre Festival or stepping foot on the moon. ($2 value + signature)

All combined this clearly has a value well over other maker's $400 kits, but with a no-reserve auction price of $5! Bidders will have through by 5pm May 20th to bid. Winner will be the highest bid. Money to be paid directly to 41mag 41mag (paypal is sixgun41@gmail.com) or to me and I'll get it to him. Pick up in West Cobb, Dobbins, or Marietta. I will ship the contents of this box to you in the CONUS through USPS on my dime or hand deliver this kit to Ken if you decide you'd prefer that.

Attachments

• Silver.JPG
    Silver.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 31
  • watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 16
  • knife.JPG
    knife.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ferro rod.JPG
    ferro rod.JPG